RULES AND REGULATIONS 2019
• We accept films produced at any time.
• All foreign-language films must be submitted with English subtitles
• The film must be completed by the time of submission.
• We do not accept material that in any way oppose a threat to people according to their gender, ethnicity, beliefs, sexual orientation or disabilities.
• Submission of a film to L I M P A states that the film’s owner/maker and/or producer owns all rights.
All foreign-language films must be submitted with English subtitles. If we discover a submission is missing subtitles, we will attempt to email the submitter for an update. Failure to provide working subtitles by the final submission deadline will result in disqualification without refund of submission fees.
IF YOUR FILM IS ACCEPTED
Participation in the Festival implies acceptance of all the aforementioned regulations and respect of submission and screening conditions. Furthermore by completing the initial online submission form (you/ your company) agree to the Festival’s terms of the release as follows:
You/ Your company…
1) hereby grant(s)the organizers of L I M P A permission to screen the film during the Festival and other associated promotional events.
2) understand that there are no fees due to you for screening the film at the Festival or for any other matters arising from the submission of the film to the Festival and accept that the organizers of the Festival are therefore under no obligation to pay you any sums.
3) obtained the appropriate copyright clearances for all music used in the film (if required).
4) have obtained signed release forms in relation to copyright and all other rights now known from all the cast, crew and any freelance contributors who were involved in the making of the film.
5) confirm and warrant that you are the author of the film and the sole and exclusive owner of all rights now known in the Film and have full and exclusive rights to submit the film to the Festival. You also warrant that there is no current dispute as to the ownership of the film and that no rights or permissions are required from any third parties before the film can be screened at the Festival.
6) have read, understood and agree to be fully bound by the Rules and Regulations 2018 of the Festival.
All selected, finalists receive:
Coupon 50% discount on distribution services with our partner.
All winners receive:
Official certificate (digital format).
Coupon 100% discount in distribution services with our partner.
Invitation to world events.
There will be awards in several Main Categories, and every submitter can add Additional Categories to increase their probability to win, but each entry and submission must have its own submission fee.
Main categories (Free fee):
Best Narrative Feature Film (Free Main Category)
Best Documentary Feature Film (Free Main Category)
Best Animation Feature Film (Free Main Category)
Best Experimental Feature Film (Free Main Category)
Best Pilot Series (Free Main Category)
Best Web Series (Free Main Category)
Music Video from the United Kingdom (Free Main Category)
International film Music (Free Main Category)
Short films from the United Kingdom (Free Main Category)
International Short Films (Main Category)
Additional categories ($12 each):
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Original Soundtrack
Best Sound Design
Best Original Score
Best Visual Effects
Best Make Up
Best Set Design
Best Student Film
Best Ensemble Cast Web Series
Honorable mentions and other recognition can apply depending on the high quality of the selected projects.
Quality films will be rated for distribution with our partners.